- A Compiled List of Collective Nouns
- Please Confirm You Are Not A Robot
- If the Bees Go Extinct, How Will I Talk to My Child About Sex?
- Greeting Cards for Your Online Trolls
- White Friend Confessional
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting a Demagogue
- This Woman Just Got Promoted, And All It Took Was Switching Bodies With A White Guy During a Lightning Storm
I’m currently a contributing Lifestyle News writer for Bustle.
You can check out my full archives here or a selection of my favorite pieces below.
- How Sexist Jokes Normalize Sexist Behavior
- This Is Proof That Institutional Racism Is Still Very Much A Problem
- If You Marched In The Women’s March, You Need To Show Up For Trans Rights
- How to Covfefe Like A Big, Strong President
- How Trump Spent His First Month In Office Versus How I Spent His First Month In Office
- 9 Things You’re Probably Doing Wrong and That’s Okay
- 5 Unique Mother’s Day Gifts
- How To Be A Good Wedding Guest
- 9 Things You Can Do Instead of Getting Your Body Beach Ready
- A Nice Piece of Satire You Can Take Home To Your Parents
- How To Protest So No One Gets Offended Or Even Notices
- How to Ride the World’s Tallest Waterslide
- I’m the Last Twenty-something Who Doesn’t Own a Smartphone
- Previous editorial intern and contributing writer
- Something I made in a fit of boredom